Challenging job opportunity for a talented Quantitative Developer that is looking to join a successful team in a predictive optimization cargo transport industry company, proud of its collaborative culture, exceptional professionals and unique product.
What is expected to be done?
- Write Production-Ready Code with the Data Science Team: Help productize promising prototypes from the Data Science team. The developed code will run live in client’s product and needs to be robust to data inconsistencies;
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and the Engineering Team: Exchange ideas, discuss technical problems;
- Learn and Grow: From day one the team is there to help you develop. Gradually new members will be expected to start assisting with data integration and feature design as they get more acquainted with the product and the business logic behind it.
What us required?
- Passion for software development and mathematics
- Excellent programming skills in Python or R
- Very good understanding of mathematical modelling (no need to develop models from scratch)
- Experience with some of the Machin learning algorithms – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Random Forecast
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Very good command of English language
Why to join?
- Work that Matters
- Challenging Problems
- Awesome People
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Growing Quickly
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid vacation
If you are interested in this job opportunity do not hesitate to contact me at:
email@example.com or at my mobile +359 889 138894 and let’s discuss.