Our client, Transmetrics is looking for Software Engineer passionate about organizing, storing and processing efficiently large amounts of data.
The product revolves around providing Transmetrics clients with key insights about their data, a cutting-edge forecast and optimization of their business. Software Development team is responsible to design and create every step of the process from Data Warehouse, through the complex and challenging but always interesting client data integration, all the way to presenting the work with a stunning UI to the end users. There is room for innovation on every leg of the journey and all voices of the team members are heard when taking decisions on how to implement something new. There is no endless bouncing from project to project at Transmetrics. Through a continuous integration process, the Software team can see their work quickly making a real positive impact on the way customers interact with our software.
What is expected to be done:
- be eager to learn the ins and outs of database best practices, design implementations, and data processing
- have a broad overview of the entire Software-as-a-Service creation process, as you will be able to quickly find out where your interests lie and either focus your work on a narrower area of expertise or do a bit of everything
- Write production-ready code with the data science team
- Help productize promising prototypes from the Data Science team. Your code will run live in our product and needs to be robust to data inconsistencies.“
- Collaborate with data scientists and the engineering team
- Exchange ideas discuss technical problems
- Learn and Grow
From day one the team is there to help you develop. Gradually we expect new members to start assisting with data integration and feature design as they get more acquainted with the product and the business logic behind it.
Core requirements :
- Degree in a relevant major
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar majors.
- Solid programming skills – experience with Python and/or R
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus.
Why to join?
- Work that Matters
- Challenging Problems
- Awesome People
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Growing Quickly
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid vacation
If you are interested in this job opportunity write me at email@example.com or call me at my mobile +359 889 138894 and let’s discuss. Or simply send your CV.